Pro Heating understand that sometimes things can go wrong, but there’s never an excuse to allow unqualified boiler fitters work at your property.
In October 2016 several incidents made the national news. In both instances unqualified, or rogue boiler fitters had caused extreme damage to properties, and caused potentially hazardous situations.
What can you do to prevent this from happening?
- ALWAYS check a plumbing or heating firm is registered with Gas Safe
- Ask for a recommendation for boiler fitters in your local area. People who are happy with their tradesman are willing to share their details
- Shop around. Get a quote from 2 or 3 boiler fitters
- Check identification when anyone arrives at your property. Just because the company is Gas Safe registered, doesn’t mean the individual at your door is
- If you suspect anything fishy, don’t be scared of reporting the individual engineer, or the firm
Questions to ask yourself when looking for boiler fitters online:
- How long has the company been operating?
- Do they come with a reference or are they open to me talking to previous customers?
- What guarantees are offered?
- Does the business have insurance? What about individual boiler fitters?
If you’re looking for a stress-free boiler repair or service then Pro Heating are your boiler fitters! We also design and install bespoke central heating systems. Contact us today.